Monday, February 16, 2009

A start

I've been wandering around other people's blogs for awhile now and been considering starting my own.....so finally bit the bullet and went for it. I've been wanting somewhere to share things I've made, pictures I've taken, or just random musings.

If you know me in the real world...a little background...Feather is the nick I use online pretty much exclusively....Feather was a character that I wrote for in an interactive writing community that I belonged to. The story line began around the enchanted world of Avalon. Feather was a sprite with an un-natural attraction to humans...she found them fascinating for some reason. I wandered into the group through a contact made in a signature tag request group (which I'd found through a parenting group). I used my Feather nick when joining request groups. Soon just asking others to make tags for me to use in the group wasn't enough and I began playing in paintshop pro. Now I've been playing for --oh-- 8 or 9 years now. The nick Feather has stuck around even though the writing group was disbanded years ago (in fact the character still seems to think she has story left to tell).

Those who know me from paintshop forums/groups...well...lol...now you know the history of how Feather came to be...well...most of it anyway. Actually got the name from a random fairy name generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment